Age Group: 5-12 years
" May good thoughts come to us from everyside, pure, unobstructed, overflowing"
Rig Veda, 89.1
Dharma is sometimes translated as ‘religion’ but that is not exactly the meaning. Dharma actually means ‘that which one cannot give up’ and ‘that which is inseparable from oneself’. The warmth of fire is inseparable from fire; therefore warmth is called the dharma, or nature, of fire. Similarly, sanatana-dharma means eternal occupation.’ We at Prayukas Cultural Academy feel Sanatana Dharma needs to be explained properly and in detail for everyone today to understand, particularly for those coming from the background of western education as they may have many misconceptions already.
- 1 hour live session once a week
- 54 Total Classes in the course.
- Access On Mobile & Computer
- Articles, Audio, Video Lessons & Recorded Live Sessions are Available On Website upto 6 weeks.
- Quiz & Assignments
- Certificate Of Completion
- A revision session for the previous week will happen every 5th week.
- Age Group: 5 - 12 years
Course Timings (Time Local):
- PT - 18:00 - 19:00 - Wednesday
- ET - 19:00 - 20:00 - Tuesday
- CY - 18:00 - 19:00 - Tuesday
Pra - Prathiba - Talent
Yu - Yukthi - Skill
Kas - Vikas - Development